Tuesday, August 22, 2006





my secret pal, Farrah is awesome!!!
i got my special package today and it was so exciting and cool!!

everything inside is wonderful!
from the beautiful card - which is so up my alley - art noveau and the red !!! to the yarn -- wonderful red and black chunky wool skeins and a pattern to use the yarn for- caplet ! tres cool!!
AND some really cool BROWNSHEEP sock yarn .....little T sticky pad...hello kitty sticker!!! - -even a stitch holder holder!!! which i definitely needed -as I just have my stitch holders thrown in with my needles.
and magazines -- which i am sooooo excited about-- i had a quick glance and i can't wait to devour them!!!! and ... a wonderful custom made striped knitting bag!!!!!! wow!!!!! it really felt like it was my birthday!!!
i especially liked the little notes that she included -- really wonderful !!
as you can see from the photos -even the box is loved.. by my cats....
THANK YOU SECRET PAL FARRAH - you made my first secret pal experience really wonderful!!!

No comments: