Friday, August 18, 2006



As you can see, I haven't progress with much as far as my wrap for my Mom, but the color of this yarn is so cool. i don't know if the picture does it justice..it's like green- lavender-y grey.. mohair - merino blend.


The other the project the red knit baby pants with tail from Stitch n Bitch Nation - for little Sage- is progressing slowly- I had to rip it out a few times. The yarn is totally different and needle size is totally different-and i must not have counted when i did my swatch because it was OFF!!
so I am working on those .

and I've gotten totally sidetracked - I am going to make a baby blanket - striped lavender and white - out of that great cashmerino yarn Jonthan got me. I was going to make a baby sweater, but I was thinking i get alot longer use and wear out of a blanket then - 2-3 months from a sweater.... and it seems a waste of beautiful, soft love to touch yarn..
so- i am on a search for a cool - easy-ish, slightly-mindless knitting pattern for a baby blanket.


Looking at these pics, they are funny- i t doesn't look like much progression in a week!!!!

Getting back into the groove of things after Hawai'i and getting back to work and the daily grind has proven tiring .

No comments: