Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm back in NZ. Hawai'i was super - spent lots of time with family and friends . I really miss it. It was hard to come back to the cold and rain and work. But it was good to see my husband. I can't believe how much I miss the sun and family. I got a little tan so that was good. I ate lots of food that I missed that you can't get here.. not just local food like poke(raw fish) and good sushi but cheese popcorn and Hagan Daaz ice cream.. my new favorite is MAYAN chocolate - chocolate with a swirl of fudge and cinnamon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom really liked the wrap I made for my grandmother , so I am going to the yarn store today! I am also in the middle of casting on a pair of red knit pants for my girlfriend's little munchkin - Sage - she is 5 months old . I am going to make those little red pants with the tail in STitich n bitch NAtion.. they are cute!! I got some really soft wool -bright red yarn. They'll be perfect for fall and winter in Canada.

I 'll post some pics in a few days.

No comments: