Tuesday, October 03, 2006





We have spent the last weekend and everyday after work this weekre-painting the lounge and the spare room - the lounge was a disgusting bright buttercup yellow - and it's now a muted sage-y green .. it looks so much better .
I have been planning this job for so long. I have picked up bits and pieces of fabric --because i have 12 cushions/pillows to cover.... and the fabric choice is limited here . I know what i want but can't find it in NZ.. i love my banana leaf fabric i got in hawaii.... but i didn't buy 10 yards, which i would need - i have only 4 or so..

we have the last coat to go on tonight -then we are done painting for while.

here is a pic of my horrible fabric choices - curtains need to be thermal lined because they cover french doors and they are needed to keep heat in .. .. everything is too tan and blah.. choice is limited..
anyway-- you can see the wall color in the background..

No comments: