Saturday, May 13, 2006



I'm so excited I got my secret pal information !! This is my first secret pal exchange and i am very excited!!!!!!

I also went to the yarn store- yikes- -I shouldn't have ... but I really wanted to try a pair of socks ( no -I haven't finished sweaters yet..) I am going to give these to my mom, i picked the colors for her. I 've never knitted anything on 2.5mm needles - I think they are smaller than satay skewers!!!


I am so excited about these socks- I am obssesed. Next week we are watching our 2 nieces and nephew for a week, so i am going to knit like a mad woman until then becauseI don't think I'll have a lot time next week.. besides it 's good knitting weather--- COLD.



It's autumn down here - nearly winter ....i am still getting use to : June = winter, December = summer. it's so disorientating!! it's been getting cold -15C ... what is that in Farenheit???? wore my coat yesterday...

No comments: