Saturday, May 06, 2006



I am almost finished with my skull knitting bag for jonathan. I wanted to add a hard bottom so it will stand up on it's own and metal feet - so the bottom wont get dirty. I went to the hardware store on Friday afternoon after work and cut it on Saturday. I had to cover the hardboard and drill holes- and I am just about finshed.. tonight maybe......
but in the meantime, i had to start another project. I went to this great store called, "david's emporium" . They've got a little bit of everything - they buy alot of old stock. i went there to buy the feet for the bag and they had crochet thread -- little balls in this great red-- only 4 balls -on sale for $1.50 each..i couldn't resist.... so i am making a cloche .. these are pictures of my progress - i just have to finish the brim..

No comments: