Monday, February 05, 2007



belly update- 33 weeks and feeling very huge and ready to pop- almost...
my parents sent a bunch of baby things, sooooo cool!! i am soooo lucky- I love all the carters stuff -they don't have that brand here ......
i have 3 more weeks of work left - which kind of scares me. i like working - it's makes the time go by faster..
my friend jesse called from California today- it was really good to catch up - I don't have alot of friends here.. and i really appreciate my old long time friends that I have..
today is Waitangi Day , we didn't do much...
i 'm getting more and more tired ..lately.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Carter's stuff too, so cute!!! When my son was born he lived in onesies and those sleep n play outfits and that was about it. Lots of people gave us all these cute outfits but by the time he was bigger and I was actually taking him out of the house he was too big for them.