Thursday, November 16, 2006

i've been concentrating on making baby wraps of different sorts and baby slings. and pregnant lady clothes.. though i am not that big- 36 inches around my opu...at my piko ...and 64 kilos.. i can't wear any of my old clothes save for a few dresses. my entire weekend i am devoting to sewing - first time in a long time- it's just been knitting and crocheting..
I have a few friends that preggers or just had babies-- actually more than a few like 10 people i know- which is cool -- so i want to make gifts for everyone especially now while i have time.
and x-mas is around the corner- which i keep forgeting - because it's getting warmer here and summer is almost here in the southern hemisphere- and it's taking me awhile to get use to WARM - HUMID equals X-mas , cold foggy rain = june and july... so i am completely behind with making anything for x-mas.

anyway - just working alot and try to swim as much as possible- will post some pics this weekend.

No comments: