Thursday, June 22, 2006




I am a lucky girl - I have the best friends and family ever. Sometimes living so far away I get lonely and sad.. but things like this make me happy and feel loved-
it was my b-day on23 May , but i got 2 presents a few days ago in the mail and also my sister brought me a present and .. i had to share .. it's not the material stuff but the fact that they know me so well --

my sister got me the coolest anitque chinese hat box ever!!! inside is another hat box!! the best thing is the designs-- in chinese - "fu" is bat-- it is also means "good luck " hence bats= good luck ... and i love bats !!!!! it's so wonderful -- it makes me happy to look at them!!!!

my best friend jonathan -- who has known me for 2 decades- scary... got me alll kinds of tonya things-- salt licorice, mauritis tea (okay i requested that) assam tea, some awesome merino ,silk and cashmere yarn in lavender and white !!! and a Cocteau TWins CD-- and this cool house bag and JEANSSSSSSSSS - which are very expensive here in NZ-- all wrapped sooo purrrr dee in pink and purple tulle -t ooooo cool --

and my friend stacey - sent me this amazing vintage deco hair brush, mirror and container -- I LOVEE IT!!!!
and then later i went ot the mail box and there was another package - from Stacey with soaps, and stripey tissues sosooooooooooooooooooo coool

No comments: